Child carers in Finland and worldwide
- Au Pairs (always live in)
- Nannies (live in or live out)
- Nanny-Housekeepers (live in or live out)
- Governesses (qualified early education or primary school teachers; live in or live out)
Why use our services?
We will tailor the position to suit your needs! You tell us what hours and duties you need as well as what type of person would fit in well with your family, and we will find your ideal employee for you. You will save time in the recruitment process and will receive advice from a professional.
Our service includes
- Advice for your family throughout the recruitment process, i.e. job specifics, salary and employer responsibilities
- Thorough personal interviews of candidates
- Checking the background and employment history of candidates
- A draft of a non-disclosure agreement for job interview purposes for Nanny, Nanny-Housekeeper and Governess candidates (should you need one)
- A draft of an employment contract
- Written instructions for both your family and the employee
- Support for both your family and the employee throughout the employment
If you need a Finnish speaker to help maintain and develop your children’s language abilities whilst living abroad, we have lots of Finnish speaking candidates. Our candidates typically speak good or fluent English and we can also recruit fluent speakers of many other languages.
All our fees are inclusive of VAT 24 %.
We charge a non-refundable search activation fee of 300 euros. This fee is due before we start the recruitment process.
When a candidate accepts your offer to work for you, we will also charge a placement fee. The placement fee depends on the type of employee.
Our rates for a placement fee from 1.1.2022 are
- Au Pair 750 euros
- Permanent placement of a Nanny, Nanny-Housekeeper or Governess 9 % of the annual gross salary (the minimum fee is 1 900 €)
- Temporary placement of a Nanny or Nanny-Housekeeper (for up to 12 weeks) 390 euros for the first 1-4 weeks and 100 euros for each additional week. If you are looking for a permanent Nanny through us and decide to hire a temporary Nanny first until the permanent Nanny can start, then we will charge you the placement fee for a temporary Nanny, but you do not need to pay the search activation fee twice. If you are only looking for a temporary Nanny, then we will charge you both a search activation fee and a placement fee. Should the temporary Nanny you hired continue to work for you permanently, the normal permanent placement fee will be due.
Existing client families (who have previously hired an employee through us) will receive a discount on the placement fee:
- A discount of 100 € for Au Pair
- A discount of 200 € for permanent placement of a Nanny, Nanny-Housekeeper or Governess (the minimum fee for permanent placement applies)
The search activation fee
Please note that paying the search activation fee does not guarantee that we will be able to find you an employee. Typically, we will need anywhere from 1 day to 4 weeks to send each family files of suitable candidates. For some positions, we will have suitable candidates already and for others, we will need to advertise more.
Possible extra fees
For arranging trial days, including a draft of an employment contract, we charge 290 € per candidate. This extra fee is due only if you do not hire any of our candidates after trial days and therefore do not pay a placement fee.
If you are no longer looking for an employee, please let us know as soon as possible and we will cancel the recruitment assignment.
In the extremely rare case that you have chosen a candidate that doesn’t start the job or if the candidate starts the job but gives notice of their intention to leave or if you give the notice to terminate the contract within the first 30 days, we aim to find you a replacement candidate free of charge as soon as possible. We will keep the new search open until we find you a replacement candidate.
How to register
Please start by joining our mailing list and you will be sent instructions by email.