Domestic employees to Finland and abroad
- Au Pairs (always live in)
- Mother’s Helps (always live in)
- Nannies (live in or live out)
- Nanny-Housekeepers (live in or live out)
- Housekeepers (live in or live out)
- Governesses (qualified early education or primary school teachers; live in or live out)
- Elderly Companions (always live in)
Why use our services?
We will tailor the position to suit your needs! You tell us what hours and duties you need as well as what type of person would fit in well with your family, and we will find your ideal employee for you. You will save time in the recruitment process and will receive advice from a professional!
Our service includes
- advice for your family throughout the recruitment process, i.e. job specifics, salary and employer responsibilities
- thorough personal interviews of candidates
- checking the background and employment history of candidates
- draft of non-disclosure agreement (should you need one)
- draft of employment contract
- written instructions for both your family and the employee
- support for both your family and the employee throughout the employment
If you need a Finnish speaker to help maintain and develop your children’s language abilities whilst living abroad, we have lots of Finnish speaking candidates. Our candidates typically speak good or excellent English, too!
We charge a non-refundable registration fee of 200 euros. This fee is due before we start the recruitment process.
If and when you choose one of our candidates, we will also charge a placement fee. The placement fee depends on the type of the employee.
Our current rates for a placement fee are:
- Au Pair 490 euros
- Mother’s Help 690 euros
- Nanny or Housekeeper 1 290 euros
- Governess 1 690 euros
- Elderly Companion 690 euros
The registration fee covers the initial consultation and proposing the position to our current, suitable candidates and advertising it on our mailing list for potential candidates as well as on our website and relevant job boards. Please note that paying the registration fee does not guarantee that we will be able to find you an employee. Typically, we will need anywhere from 1 day to 4 weeks to send each family files of suitable candidates. For some positions, we will have suitable candidates already and for others, we will need to advertise more.
The placement fee for nannies, housekeepers and governesses includes drafting a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), should you need one. This means all the candidates you have chosen to interview will be asked to sign an NDA before you interview them. If you require an NDA for au pair, mother’s help or elderly companion candidates, then we will charge you extra for this.
Refund policy. In the event that you have chosen a candidate that doesn’t start the job, we will refund the full placement fee. However, this is extremely rare and has not happened once in our 12 years in this business. If the candidate starts the job but gives notice of their intention to leave or if you give notice to terminate the contract within the first 30 days, then we aim to find you a replacement candidate free of charge. If a suitable replacement candidate can’t be found for you, we will then refund 50 % of the placement fee.
How to register
Please start by joining our mailing list and you will be sent full instructions by email.